Sat, Jun 17|
Join us for an afternoon and evening of pampering, delectable food, expressive painting, guided meditation, and transformative connection.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2023, 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Fort Collins, Fort Collins, CO, USA
About the event
Pamper your senses and awaken your creativity with ease even if it's gone dormant amidst everyday life.
Join Cara, me, and five other beautiful souls, and be pampered by delectable flavors and our small, charming abode. ⬇️ Click below more details ⬇️
An afternoon into evening (5+ hours) full of transformative, creative play, delicious organic fair, mocktails, and art supplies included.
It's your time to create space for yourself to simply receive and say, "Ahhh," as you nourish your mind, heart, and body with activities for all your senses.
Pamper Retreat is designed to inspire your creative fire and kindle your life force.
Our intention is for this retreat to:
🌟 Strengthen your trust in your own self-expression, and offer a safe space to explore it.
🌟 Provide you with space to let go, relax, and receive.
🌟 Leave you with practices for unlocking your creativity and moving through writer's block or other forms of "performance paralysis."
🌟 Offer connections with other beautiful souls.
🌟 Leave you with daily, simple tools that can help you feel more energized, inspired, confident, and grounded.
Our retreat day will be filled with:
- 5+ hours of transformative, creative play.
- A free-flow, expressive painting session with individualized instruction: Learn 3 basic paint techniques and methods for dropping out of your mind and into your expressive heart, led by Chelsea.
- Wearable art & body paint play! Receive a beautiful painting expressing your individuality on your face, arm, or anywhere that feels comfortable.
- Creative yoga play movement led by Cara.
- Channeled meditation to blissful music, led by Cara.
- "Your Portal to Creativity" workshop: activating your creativity through the sensory experience, led by Chelsea.
- Heartfelt connection-building.
- Delicious, artful delights: appetizers and mocktails, and a beautifully prepared evening meal.
- A hand-made gift created by Chelsea.
All art supplies are included and you can take home your creation to remember your experience!
All food provided will be organic, DF, GF, and low sugar.
Your investment: $177. ($50 deposit to reserve your seat. Contact Chelsea via the website contact form to set up a payment plan option).
Reserve your Seat
The full experience: includes all activities, art supplies, and delectable food!$177.00Tax: +$8.85 County taxSold Out
This event is sold out